- Grip Wraps
- Smith & Wesson SW9, SW9V, SW9VE Grip Wrap
Smith & Wesson SW9, SW9V, SW9VE Grip Wrap
Some of the features now found on our Glock grip wrap are:
- Maximum total wrap coverage area, more material = better control over your firearm.
- Grip wrap back-strap is a separate piece with "V" notches to aid installation and provide a better user experience.
- Main wrap panel has "V" notches to aid installation and UX.
- All square corners radii to reduce chances of tearing.
- Made from a low profile rubber like material adding only an additional .018" thickness to surfaces that it is applied to. With the material thickness being so thin it minimizes the interference with holsters, belts and clothing.
- Installation is aided by a repositionable pressure sensitive adhesive backing. This adhesive will leave little to no residue behind should you chose to remove the wrap.
- Available in your choice of Black, Black or Black and looks great on all color firearms.
- Easy to follow on-line instructions located here.
- Carries our new (1) year warranty.