- Grip Wraps
- Kel-Tec PF-9 Grip Wrap Granulate "Grit"
Kel-Tec PF-9 Grip Wrap Granulate "Grit"
Some of the features now found on our PF-9 grip wrap are:
- Maximum coverage area, more material = better control over your firearm.
- Grip wrap back-strap is a separate, longer piece with "V" notches to aid installation and provide a better user experience.
- Main wrap panel extend coverage into trigger guard, "V" notches also added to aid installation and UX.
- New Slide Grabs for LH and RH slide serations aid in slide racking and look Great.
- Includes (2) magazine finger extension wraps.
- LH and RH offhand weak hand frame thumb spot - to reinforce proper hand and thumb placement.
- All square corners radii to reduce chances of tearing.
- Improved coverage in finger groove area.
- Granulate: is often compared/refered to as skateboard tape or sandpaper. It helps to maintain a positive grip on the firearm even when hands are wet, slippery, or greasy. Granulate texture is typically preferred for competition shooting or holster carry and provides the best grip enhancement. However, it may be uncomfortable during concealed carry or for those with sensitive hands. It can be made a little smoother by sanding it with 120 grit sandpaper.
- Installation is aided by a re-positionable pressure sensitive adhesive backing. This adhesive will leave little to no residue behind should you chose to remove the wrap.
- Available in your choice of Black, Black or Black and looks great on all color firearms.
- Includes comprehensive installation instructions.
- Carries our new (1) year warranty, see our website for details.
- These are premium wraps in design, manufacture, and durability - compare the rest and buy the best!
- Carries our new (1) year warranty.