Glock Grip Tape for Factory Magazines Base Pads numbered 0-5 Textured Rubber
Grip Tape For Glock Magazine
With Textured Rubber grip tape on the bottom of your magazines you can increase your odds of positively seating a magazine in high stress and/or competitive envronment.
Sold in sets of six (6) and numbered 0-5. The numbering system allows for the quick and easy identification / isolation of a suspect bad / damaged magazine or in the event of malfunctions.
- Listing is for 6 basepad grip tapes numbered 0-5 for quick identification
- BASEPADS NOT INCLUDED
- We also have them 0-11 and both models in granulate or "Grit" see our other listings
- Easy to install with our included instructions - looks great
- With installed numbers make quick and easy identification of a suspect magazine in the event of malfunctions.
- NON-PERMANENT AND INEXPENSIVE TO REPLACE
- Precision laser cut for perfect look and fit