Sig Sauer P320, P250 Compact Granulate Textured Grip Wrap
Some of the features now found on our Sig Sauer P320, P250 Compact grip wrap are:
- Maximum total wrap coverage area, more material = better control over your firearm.
- Grip wrap back-strap is a separate piece with "V" notches to aid installation and provide a better user experience.
- Main wrap panel include "V" notches to aid installation and UX.
- All corners radius to reduce chances of tearing.
- Granulate: is often compared/refered to as skateboard tape or sandpaper. It helps to maintain a positive grip on the firearm even when hands are wet, slippery, or greasy. Granulate texture is typically preferred for competition shooting or holster carry and provides the best grip enhancement. However, it may be uncomfortable during concealed carry or for those with sensitive hands. It can be made a little smoother by sanding it with 120 grit sandpaper.
- Installation is aided by a re-positionable pressure sensitive adhesive backing. This adhesive will leave little to no residue behind should you chose to remove the wrap.
- Available in your choice of Black, Black or Black and looks great on all color firearms.
- Easy to follow on-line instructions located here.
- Carries our new (1) year warranty.