Glock 26 Generations 3 Premium Grip Wrap Granulate "Grit"
Some of the features now found on our Glock grip wrap are:
- Increased total wrap coverage area from Gen 1, more material = better control over your firearm.
- Grip wrap back-strap is now a separate, longer piece with "V" notches to aid installation and provide a better user experience.
- Main wrap panel modified to extend coverage into trigger guard, "V" notches also added to aid installation and UX.
- All square corners replaced with radii to reduce chances of tearing.
- New Slide Grabs for LH and RH slide serations aid in slide racking and look Great.
- LH and RH offhand weak hand frame thumb spot - to reinforce proper hand and thumb placement.
- Includes (2) magazine finger extensions.
- Granulate: is often compared/refered to as skateboard tape or sandpaper. It helps to maintain a positive grip on the firearm even when hands are wet, slippery, or greasy. Granulate texture is typically preferred for competition shooting or holster carry and provides the best grip enhancement. However, it may be uncomfortable during concealed carry or for those with sensitive hands. It can be made a little smoother by sanding it with 120 grit sandpaper.
- Installation is aided by a repositionable pressure sensitive adhesive backing. This adhesive will leave little to no residue behind should you chose to remove the wrap.
- These are premium wraps in design, manufacture, and durability - compare the rest and buy the best!
- Available in your choice of Black, Black or Black and looks great on all color firearms.
- Easy to follow on-line instructions located here.
- Carries our new (1) year warranty.